The SAL Atlantic Flavours Festival is designed with families in mind. There will be a children’s area with games, creative activities and free cooking workshops.
If you want to take part in the cooking workshops, don’t forget that you must sign up to them beforehand! There are 15 places available for each one.
The registration form will be available here from 7 June at 8:00 until 13 June at 23:00. Places will be confirmed on Thursday 14 June.
Children’s Workshops “Cooking the Sea”
The workshops are 90 minutes long and are aimed at boys and girls aged from 5 to 10 years. The little ones will learn recipes such as mille-feuille with seafood pâté, mini fish burgers with avocado sauce and rapini stir fry with prawns and Arzúa cheese sauce. Are you ready to be a future cook with the help of our chefs? These are the workshops you can sign up to:
- With Pablo Pizarro(Bocanegra). Friday 15 June, 18:00
- With Moncho Bargo(Pracer). Friday 15 June, 20:00
- With Javier Freijeiro(Pracer). Saturday 16 June, 12:30
- With Árbore da Veira. Saturday 16 June, 18:00 and 20:00
- With Ángeles Marzoa (Vinoteca Jaleo). Sunday 17 June, 12:00